Traduire/ Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GDT card for Papertake Weekly

Good day everyone,

This is my last GDT card for Papertake Weekly, I really enjoyed this experience. It's been a fabulous 5 weeks with fantastic challenges. This week we have a sketch to follow.





For my card I used Tilda with heart lace from Magnolia's You are so special collection. My image is colored with copics and I added White opal liquid pearls for her shirt. For the buttons on her jumper I used adhesive pearls.



My flowers are from WOC and Prima July Larkspur which I added stems. For the glitter I added stardust stickles.



I am also entering my card in the following challenges

4 Crafty Chicks - Inspirational photo (colours)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Just Magnolia - Bingo (Gems, Flowers, Ribbons)
Polka doodle - (spot and dots)
Cropstop - Anything Goes
Magnolia down under - Texture (liquid pearl on her shirt)
Paper Sundaes - Magnolia
KB Cute Monday - add a butterfly
A Spoon Full of Sugar - party time
Stamping Scrapping - Anything goes (Magnolia stamp)
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
All that scrap Magnolia challenge - Use your imagination

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Louise

19 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

It seems you're going out with a bang! This card is adorable. I love the blues and the dp is very sweet! Your coloring on Tilda's dress is beautiful! The flower arrangement is just so pretty and the stitching adds so much texture. Super job...hugs...Barb

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Louise, your card is just so lovely. Gorgeous shades of blues, coloring is wonderful, and such beautiful DPs. MIss Tilda is awesome, all the lovely details make this card very adorable.
Have a lovely day! hugs.

Rene said...

This is AMAZING and I love what you did with her shirt! Looks so real! Gorgeous layout and Tilda, of course, is stunning!
Rene :D

Nady said...

Wow! ta carte est magnifique, j'adore les couleurs, ta couture et le sketch est super inspirant. Bravo pour cette belle réalisation.
Nadyne xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! Love the fabulous papers and gorgeous colors! She is adorable too!
:)Kathy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Louise :-) Tilda is lovely and her shimmery top is fab ,, beautiful colouring and the papers and flowers are perfect :-)

It has been lovely having you on the team this month :-) thanks for being such a fab GD :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Stunning card! Wonderful in blue color with the liquid pearls shimmering touch. Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kathleen
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,beutifully coloured,just lovely
Hugs Julie P

cathylynn said...

Louise your card is beautiful! I love all your special details and your coloring is fabulous!! great color combination too! Love it all!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Shanna Shands said...

OMG I love this Tilda. Sad I have only colored her once. I love how you colored her shirt and the presents on the paper in the background! Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you next challenge.

Shanna

Elle said...

So sweet! I like the texture on her shirt.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card with fabulous details and stitching. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she's really precious!! :) your coloring is fabulous and i love the flowers and the little tag peeking out!!

Meg Farris said...

This is so cute! Love the papers use, the image and colors! Thanks for joining the SSCC Challenge!

Eve said...

beautiful card!! Beautiful coloring & beautiful outfit! :-) Luv blue & white. Luv the tag too :)

Unknown said...

Louise this is such a beautiful and adorable card!!!! The colors are lovely!!!!!Fabulous creation!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, I love her pearl shirt:-) Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Cordine said...

She's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Pam Sparks said...

wonderful Louise! I love this Tilda and you've colored her beautifully! So glad you linked up to the ALL That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!