Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Traditional Christmas

This cute little image from LOTV called Oh Christmas tree was perfect for my traditional Christmas card. I just love trimming the Christmas tree.



I also chose traditional colors such as red, green and cream. My papers are from K&C Company Yuletide paper Pack and backed with Bazzill vanilla cardstock. My sentiment is Making Memories Metal Frame combo Holiday2 pack.

My image is colored with copics and of course I added lots of MS ultra fine glitter and snow glitter.



I am entering my card in the following challenges
Bling it on - Christmas
Cupcake Craftroom - Traditional Christmas
Stamptacular Sunday - Christmas Glitz
Craft & Eternity - Red, Green & Cream
Fuzzy and Fancy - Photo inspiration
Stampin for the weekend - Christmas
CES Challenge - A Traditional Christmas
One stop Craft - Traditional Christmas colors
2 Sister Challenge - Christmas
Creative Crafts - Stitching
Lets craft and create - round and round

Have a great day
Louise

17 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Louise, adorable. this image is precious. Love all the little pearls around it. Beautiful vintage colors, &lovely papers.
simply adorable. Hugs.

Mandy said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful Louise. A big thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card, love all the pearls :) thanks for joining us :)

Karin said...

Beautiful card Louise and cute image :-)
Hugs from Karin

pinky said...

Its just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image, love how you've done the snow. Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week
hugs Julie P

Nady said...

Magnifique! j'adore les couleurs et toutes les petites perles autour de ton image. Bravo!
Nadyne xx

Winnie said...

Adorable card, love the image, colors and papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Louise. Love the colours and design.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Dena said...

Louise! What a beautiful LOTV card!!! OMG! I love those papers, I haven't seen them! Very, very sweet card!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sheryl said...

HI Louise! This card is absolutely stunning! I love the pretty muted browns with the red! Your coloring and the lace and ribbon are gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our photo inspiration challenge!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Diane said...

Louise, your card is simply gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at LCC.

Buy photoshop said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. It color combination are great. Every thing looking so beautiful. I am so excited for make it.

line marker paint said...

I thing this card specially make it in this traditional Christmas. I also make it in this Christmas Challenge!
I like very very much this card with challenges.

Sandy said...

I love LOTV and this is one beautiful Christmas cards as are all your cards! That bow is gorgeous!
Sandy

Promosyon said...

Adorable card, I love the picture and color sheets, thank you for joining our challenge in stambetakolar Sunday this week.

capital safety fall protection said...

I like your card, It is very designer. This is my one of the best baby card. It is very perfect card.