Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winter buddies....

Hope you are all having a good week, it's a busy time of the year but I managed to make up some cards last weekend, so here's the first of the series.

For my card, I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge blog along with papers from Bo Bunny Blitzen collection. My trees are from Marianne Creatables die which are covered with glass glitter along with my favorite snowflake made up of Spellbinder Create a Flake 2 and Martha Stewart snowflake punches, also covered in glass glitter. The snowflake border is also a MS punch backed with scortape then burnished with transparent glitter.



For my image I used a Whipper Snapper stamp called A Snowman's best friend, colored with copics.



I am also entering my card in the following challenges;
Crazy Challenge - Snowflakes
Craft your passion - Anything goes + glitter
2 Sister Challenge - Punches - dies
Crafty pad - Give it a punch
Paperplay Challenge - Snowman
One Stop Craft - Let it snow
Top Tip Tuesday - Let it snow

Have a good day,
Louise

10 comments:

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! Ta coloration est magnifique et j'adore tes beaux sapins blancs! bravo!
Nadyne xx

Unknown said...

This is soooo soooo adorable! I just love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

Diane said...

Just love it Louise !! The image is so cute and love the snowflakes and tree`s !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Deirdre said...

Adorable image, wonderfully coloured - Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

Debbie said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiexx

Dawn said...

Love your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The crafty Pad for our Give It A Punch (use at least three punched shapes) Challenge THEIS week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the glittery tree!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member

Anonymous said...

What better image than this! so cute and LOVE that huge snowflake too! thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, I hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

i love this card louise. its really beautiful and i love the winter :) soon I am going to have you make me a card just because they are so nice. I'll let you know what for later because I dont know yet. anyways have a good day.

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable image and I love your colouring and your glittery snowflake and trees! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!