Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A little Rosé anyone?....

Good day everyone,

It's been a little while since my last post, I've been busy on the farm,
 we produce Maple syrup and it was the season.

Today I have a card to share with you for our new challenge at Simply Magnolia,
it's an easy one our theme for this challenge is  

Anything Goes


For my DT creation, I made a Wine bottle tag. 
I used Kraft cardstock along with papers from Maja design design Walking in the forest.

My image is Time to drink champagne Edwin, and colored with copics
I added some white frantrage around the image and some glossy accent
to my glasses of Rosé sparkling wine.

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair/ bow/ boots : W9, W7, W5, W3
Wine: E04
Cloth: E19, E09, E08, E04
Suit: E89, E87, E84, E81
Shirt: W1, W00


A little mix and match with the flower arrangement, 
corkscrew and cork is from Button Galore,
 I just snip the button loop on the back and apply with hot glue


I also like the idea that my little tag opens up and I can write a greeting on the inside


The dies used for my image are Sizzix Tim Holtz Baroque and Mini Baroque 


Entering my tag
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Use Kraft
Moving along with times - Anything but a square card
Sweet stamping - anything but a card
Lovely hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Sparkle
Magnolia Forever - Butterflies
IAR Challenge - Anything goes
Natalie and Amy - Frame it

Here`s a look of our sugar bush and our helpers lol


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

12 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my word, I love this!!! What a fantastic wine bottle tag!! I love how it opens up like a card!! Fantastic work! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

Sue said...

Louise, this is beautiful, the tag in itself is a real gift, let alone attaching it to something bubbly!! Gorgeous creative design...xxx
Sue

Céline said...

wow c'est super beau! moi aussi j'aime l'idée de l'ouverture !
bises
céline

Danielle Champagne said...

Bonjour Louise, Rosé... j'aurais pris du sirop d'érable! magnifique présentation pour un cadeau d'hotesse. Edwin est superbement colorié, les éléments sont ravissant, j'adore la touche de frantage imitant les bulles, le joli bouquet et l'ouvre bouteille si mignon. Merci du partage des photos... quel bel environnement, je t'envie... moi, la fille de la ville. Bon dimanche et merci d'etre passée par mon blogue.

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful. Wonderful design and colours
Hugs Kelly

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful wine bottle tag Louise.
xx Bianca.

Chris said...

A beautiful way to decorate your wine bottle Louise! Perfect choice of image and colour, I also love the fact that you can open the tag to write a message! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sue said...

Oh wow love this! great project thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue xx

kelly ledder said...

A fantastic project, thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT this week.

Kelly x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fantastic bottle tag, Louise, and so very cool that you produce Maple syrup. I always have a bottle of Canadian Maple syrup at home, I and oldest son love to have it with French toast.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Cinderella said...

Great Wine label card
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever.
Xxx
Cinderella

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so pretty and creative! A nice gift idea!

Thank you for participating in last week’s Sweet Stampin’ ABAC Challenge! We have a new challenge this week. I hope you’ll check it out and participate in it, too!