Traduire/ Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello Sunshine..... Flowers for All About Magnolia Challenge

Good day

My Dt card for our mid-way reminder at All About Magnolia, our theme is

Flowers


Lots of sunshine and beautiful flowers.
I used papers from my older stash, Prima called Fairy Belle and the shape
of my card is Go Kreate #5. added lots of lace and bling.


This little cutie is called Lazy Tilda,  The way I colored her she is sitting
in the sunshine soaking her feet in the pond.  I figured she needed sunglasses for the
occasion, I used a die from Taylored Expression, added acetate 
which I inked with Black alcohol ink, then filled with glossy accents.

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E53
Blue: BG57, BG53, BG01, BG000
Yellow: YR18, YR16, Y19, Y8, Y2, Y11
Green: YG67, YG63, YG61, YG21


Mixture of beautiful WOC flowers, which I toned down a bit with Gesso


I had a sunshine metal charm in gold, I added some Gesso and metallic lustre


My sentiment is Hello Sunshine from the Pink Lemonade collection


Entering my card
ABC - Jewels
Stamp and Create - May Flowers
Sparkles Monthly - It's Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Lovely Lace
Allsorts Challenge - No Squares Allowed

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

15 comments:

Céline said...

j'adore j'adore j'adore et ces lunettes de soleil c'est la touche parfaite et super fun !!
bises
céline

Rene said...

This is awesome!!! Those shades look perfect Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

Laura said...

Love this! It's so sweet and pretty. Her sunglasses are too cute and a perfect touch.

hugs,
Laura C.

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is adorable. I loved the sunglasses so much I had to order the die. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please play with us again.

Magda said...

Very funny with the glasses Louise!
I like it.

Sue said...

Hi Louise, This is a beautiful card, such bright and breezy colours and I can't imagine how much time and patience you needed to make those fab sunglasses...
Sue...xxx

Shuly said...

ah mais QUE C'EST GENIAL !!!! ha j'adore tes idées, ces lunettes c'est craquant!!! et puis toute la carte est une pure merveille!!

Wendy L said...

A gorgeous card, so much design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Joan said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours and beautiful flowers

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations thus month

Joan

Beachsidelynn said...

Awesome card and colors. Especially love the sunglasses. Very creative.

Cazro said...

Adorable, I love the flower arrangements and the colouring. So pleased you shared with us at Sparkles Monthly, Caz

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and lovely details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Eret said...

Stunning card! I love the coloring of this adorable image. Yellow flowers are gorgeous around it. The sunglasses are perfect touch. Thank you for sharing your magnificent card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card in lovely summer colours and I love those sunglasses! Marlies

Brenda B said...

Such a beautiful card I LOVE all the details, those little sunglasses are amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles this month.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT