Traduire/ Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Anything goes for Paradise of Stamps

Good day everyone,

Monday already and June 1st, which means a new challenge at Paradise of Stamps, 
our theme for this challenge is Anything goes


My first Wallet card, I found the tutorial here on Stempeleinmaleins blog
My Papers are Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics


For my frame image, I used Edwin with Derby Hat.
Colored with Copics and inked with Distress inks.  I also  added heavy acetate


The clocks were cut out of the papers , I added 2 coats of Clear embossing powder
Gears are Spellbinders and Memory box mini-gears.  Inked  with distress inks
then coated with clear embossing powder to create some texture,
I also applied some metallic rub-ons  in silver, charcoal and gold


I also added several details with other stamps and Stenciled using brown ink
I heat embossed as well with clear embossing powder to add a texture.
The embossing powder I used is Ranger Antiquities, it leaves a mat finish 


An inside View, I created a coin pouch and a 2 card holder
to insert my greeting and a gift certificate 


For closures I used mini Magnetic's disc

Entering my creation
Craft your passion - Anything goes
Crafters cafe - one for the boys
Alphabet challenge - H for Hat
Time for a Magnolia Challenge - Card for Boy or Man
Sweet Stamping - Fathers day or special man

Thanks for stopping by
Louise

19 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What an awesome male card.
xx Bianca.

Céline said...

oh la la c'est tellement beau, élégant et parfait pour un homme/garçon!
bises
céline

Sue said...

Oh Louise, what a stunning card. I can see the amount of work you have put into it and it has certinly paid off...all just stunning.
Sue...xxx

Debbie said...

Very nice card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

Danielle Champagne said...

que c'est joli Louise. vraiment différent, masculin à souhait. papiers et accessoires superbes. je conserve l'idée et l'inspiration Merci! xox

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "One for the Boys" challenge.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic male card
hugs Tamara

Guida Machado said...

Great card. Love it.
Hugs,
Guida

Sarah - Crea S said...

Gorgeous project! Really love everything about it! Hugs, Sarah,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Naz xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, what a great idea, Love the Edwin stamp. Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT, Hazel (Didos) xx

Paddington fan said...

What a fabulous masculine card, love the wallet design, the papers and all the details. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

Tammy said...

WOW what an awesome masculine card! I love that image and the fabulous wallet design, gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Stunning piece, perfect for this weeks challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Vintage' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Michelle said...

Oh wow this is so fantastic.
Lovely wallet.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Chantal said...

Wowwwwww Louise this is such a beautiful and gorgeous man card! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs, Chantal

Helen said...

A really pretty design, beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphbet Challenge.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm sorry for the incredibly late comment but I have had almost no access to the internet for so long! I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so I decided to go back to where I left off, and I'm glad I did - I love this card, it is stunning!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx