Traduire/ Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

A birthday card for a friend


Today I made a card for my friends daughters birthday. She loves animals so I decided to use this new stamp from Sarah Kay. I love adding texture to my cards, so I added black flock on the kittens which gives it a nice velour touch and flowersoft for the flowers and leaves. I also added stardust glitter to the flowers and on my scalloped oval nestie.
This is my entry for Cute card Thursday #112 Someone special.
DP: K & Company ancestry paper pad
Martha Stewart lace border punch and branch, McGill pine leaf punch
Spellbinder Petite oval and Petite scalloped
Accessories; various flowers, lace, satin ribbon, self adhesive rhinestones
Summer flowersoft & sage ultrafine flowersoft
Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by & have a nice day!!
Louise

1 comment:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Unfortunately the deadline for the SAV glitter challenge was yesterday (our new theme is "my fave color") but your card is sooo beautiful! Love it!!!