Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Penny Black Challenge


I have another card today my sketch is from the challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge . The image is from my acrylic set called "in the garden". The Paper is from DCWV Mariposa Matstack. I inked the edges of my paper with Tsukineko Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew drop.

The image is colored with copics and I added Glossy accents to the ladybug. The flowers are Prima Chrysanthemum ( I simply glued several layers together to get a full flower)

I am also entering my card over at 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog - Flowers & layers

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Louise

10 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Louise, adorable! I love those Penny black images. Good idea to put glossy accent on the ladybug. Gorgeous papers. I love the one with butterflies, especially.
Danielle.

Joey said...

Hiya Louise,

I love your card, gorgeous colour and fab image choice, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.xx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet louise..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Louise this is gorgeous and so adorable.
Thanks for joining at PBSC this week and using my sketch.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Ahhhh, this is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Hugz,
Julie

Manuela said...

Beautiful card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Monique said...

Awwe this is such a cute card ... I love the little butterfly and adorable image!!

Unknown said...

Awe.... adorable! Love the earth colors. The PB image is adorable!

hugs,
Jorunn

Mina said...

wow Louise I love your colouring of this PB cat...so soft and yummy
Mina xxx