Traduire/ Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

Look what the stork brought...



I just love this image called Baby blanket from LOTV. The image is colored with my copic markers and I added white flock to the baby blanket. The DP papers are from Forever in Time collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenges

Simon Says - Look what the stork brought
Crafty Creations - anything goes
LOTV - Ribbon and bows
Let's ink it up - Embellish it
Stamp Something - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Louise :)

7 comments:

Cor* said...

OMGOSH this is sweet! I love that stamp! I need a baby boy card & this stamp would be perfect! Great touch with the material on the blanket....looks very soft! Thanks for sharing your embellie filled creation this fortnight with us at LIIU!

Claire said...

Oh what a gorgeous baby card! The colours are beautiful and I love that stamp and the flocking is fab! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Bonjour Louise, comme c'est adorable! Quelle jolie image, toute tendre. J'adore le bouquet et la breloque.

Lilie said...

De toute beauté! La touche de jaune apporte beaucoup à cette jolie carte! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Louise this is absolutely gorgeous!! Every detail is just perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww those flowers and pearls are beautiful! Such an adorable image too!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Sandy said...

This is what is know as perfection! I love your cards - awesome!!
Sandy