Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Magnolia Birthday card & Top 3 at B'nW challenge

Happy 4th of July!!

Great news, I made Top 3 over at Belles 'n Whistles challenge blog with my card Bonne FĂȘte, sooo.... happy.

For my card today, I used the sketch over at Magnolia Down Under challenge this week, it's perfect for a birthday card. I have a lot going on with this card.

I used Secret Tilda with the small balloon stamp which I purchased
at I Brake for Stamps. I applied clear transparency Glitter Ritz over the balloons, keeps the colors and adds glitter, love it.



My small flowers and stems are created using Prima December Narcissus 3/4" flowers then I added lots of glamour dust.



I added Glossy accents to my banners and Stardust stickles to the bow on the gift. Papers are from Graphic 45 Botanicabella "Secret Garden", K&C "Watercolor Bouquet" (12 x 12 paper pad) and Kraft paper. I used my Zutter distrezz-it-all on my papers, so quick and easy.

Copics
Body: E000, 00, 21, R20
Hair: E44, 42, 53
Pants: E43, 42, 41, 40
Blouse, socks, headband: BV0000, 000, 02
Gift: E40, blender
Balloons: Y13, G24, YG03, Bv000, blender

I am also entering my card in the following challenge
Magnolia Stamp Lover - Thinking of you summer flowers
Totally Tilda - distressing
Creative stamp friends - dots (dots on my banners)
Craft your passion - anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Distress
4 crafty chicks - stitching
I Brake for Stamps - Birthday
Just Magnolia - anything goes + shabby chic
Sunday's with Crissy - Time to de-stress
Cupcake Craftroom - Polka dots (banners)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Louise

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Louise,Great job!
Hugs Julie P

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeously finished Tilda card. Beautiful and sweet embellishments!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on being the Top 3 on the B 'n W challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris said...

Beautiful card.

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful job on the balloons. Like the layout and your flowers are gorgeous!

Chris said...

Your card is just too sweet! I love how you did your balloons! Very nicely done!

XO,
Chris Christensen

NGCARDS said...

Adorable card hun xxx

Card Crazy said...

How adorable. Tilda is gorgeous and I LOVE the balloons!
Sue S.

Sharon said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning Louise. Just love the fullness and richness thereof. Superb layout and colouring.

Chris_P said...

Really gorgeous!!

Monique said...

That's so cute !! Your colouring is wonderfull.

Hugs Monique

Lynne said...

I love it ... so much detail :) love the balloons and the flowers and everything really!!
thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda
Hugs
Lynne xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love those balloons they look fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Karen said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose! : )

Elle said...

What a darling card! I love it!

Regan said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft colors! Thank you for playing along with us this week at I Brake For Challenges! Regan

Tamie said...

ADORABLE card!!!! I love the stitching and the way you colored the fabby image. thank you so much for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Nady said...

Magnifique! j'adore!!! tes fleurs sont superbes!
bravo!
Nadyne xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet and darling card.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Tilda card so pretty, thanks for joining in at Totally Tilda.
Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Wow louise I love your card!!!!! The colors are beautiful and the flowers are fabulous!!!!!
Wow beautiful job!!!!!

Eulanda said...

This is so pretty and I luv that you have a lot going on. The balloons are terrific!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!! Hugs!

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

What a beautiful card!!
Thank you so much for joining us for "Anything Goes" week at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

~Jenn~

Dena said...

This sure is cute!!! Love the flags you made and those flowers are gorgeous!!!!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Eve said...

Congratulation on "Top 3" ! :-) Luv the balloons you attached!! More festive!! Luv the banners too! :-)

Peggie said...

Super job. Love the balloons.

annes paperfun said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful!
Love the balloons ♥
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

mrsk06 said...

Very pretty indeed Louise! Thanks for playing along Cupcake Craftroom this month! Hugz Sal x

Mary J said...

WOW! A gorgeous card - I love the softness!

Thx for playing in the Cupcake Craftroom challenge - really hope to see you again!

M xxx

Paula said...

Love this card...the colors, the flowers AND the pennant is great! And Tilda looks awesome!!! oh and congratulations on making the top 3 - you so deserve it!