Traduire/ Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

Forever Friends Challenge GDT



Good morning,

I have been invited as a Guest Designer for Forever Friends challenge blog




And the challenge is  Halloween


I found this cute wooden frame and covered it with Watercolor paper after which I inked with several distress inks then sprayed a mixture of Perfect pearls and water to add a shimmer, heated with my heat gun and then glued it to the pumpkin frame.  I also added a thick coat of Rock Candy Crackle Paint.



My leaves are Spellbinders Foliage die, also made on waterdolor paper with distress inks, then i misted Irisdescent gold Glimmer Mist, then crinkled the leaves and dried with my heatgun. Branches are from Memory Box Woodland branch die.

My images are all from Kenny K's 

Mummy colored with copics ; C3, C1, C00



Spooky cat, colored with black copic marker then applied black flock




Haunted House, 3 coats of Clear Utee to create a cracked glass image





Entering my project here
Inky Impression - Color of Autumn
Simply Create too - Pumpkins
Scrappy Frog - Fall / Halloween
Party Time Tuesday - No card

Thanks and have a great day
Louise

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creepy card...thanks for playing with Inky Impressions!
xxx Margreet

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Louise: This is such a cute Pumpkin-shaped Card. Thanks for joining us for our Challenge #24 - Pumpkins.

Diane
SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

nanetteyf said...

Hey congrats the GDT spot! Your card is lovely :) Thanks for joking the inky impressions challenge, good luck in the draw!

Nanetteyf
Dt member
Nanetteyf.blogspot.com