Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

DT card for Herazz Scrapbooking

Good day,

I have a card to share with you that I created for Herazz Scrapbooking


My card is a 5 x 7 using papers from Graphic 45, Secret Garden and white Bazzill cardstock.  My dies are Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, I added Warm highlights Glitter Ritz for some sparkle on the white base cardstock.


My stamp  is Little Darlings Saturated Canary called Rebecca and she is colored with copics

Skin ; E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair : E57, E47, E53
Grey : C3, C1, C00
Dress : V17, V15, V12, V01, V000


Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts

Entering my card
Party Time Tuesday - Tic-Tac-Toe (Glitter, Flower, Diecuts)
Creative Inspiration - Ribbon n Pearls
Crafty Catz - Color Purple
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon n Pearls
Stampin for the weekend - Die cuts and/or punches

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Wonderful card! Love you coloring!

Hugs,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Her dress is just beautiful, very sweet
Hugs Julie P