Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Teenz Rock at KennyK's

Happy Sunday everyone

New changes at KennyK's Krafty Krew, today is our first Fornightly challenge, which means that from now on you will have 2 weeks to enter our challenge, and we will have a midway inspiration post.

Our theme for the next two weeks is 

Teenz Rock


My Papers are Echo Park called Happy Days, my background paper was perfect for my theme it has different soda pop bottle caps.  

I used the sketch at Bearly Mine Challenge for my card



My image is called Tomboy Trouble and she is colored with copics

Skin : E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair : C9, C7, C5, T13, Y15, Y19
Boots : C9, C7, C5, C3
Tshirt : C1, C00
Shorts : B5, B2, B0000


For my sentiments I used bottle caps and flatten them with my cuttlebug.  After adding my sentiments I applied a heavy coat of glossy accents to seal them in, I love how they turned out.




Our sponsors for the challenge are


 KennyK (5 Digi's of winner's choice)

and



Entering my card
Crafts 4 Eternity - Metal (Bottle caps)
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - 3-2-1 (3 bottle caps, 2 tabs, 1 image)

Have a great day
Louise

6 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the image - and those bottlecaps just look fantastic! Will have to try that with my big shot!
Kim x

Nela said...

Its so gorgeous, what a lovely
image coloured so beautifully!
Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
Nela xx

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! Great image and I love the bottle caps! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Bubbles said...

Really FAB card, so funky!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x