Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

White on White at Kenny K's Krafty Krews challenge

New challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew, our theme this week is

WOW "White on White"



My card was created using White Bazzill cardstock, I embossed the upper part using my Cuttlebug Chicken Wire folder and added two embossed lines using scorpal and then added a ribbon.



My image is Kenny K's Chef.  My die cut is Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles , I added glossy accents to her shoes and frying pan as well as little tiny pearls to her outfit.

Copics used
E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
W3, W1, W00
YG63, YG61


Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts


White seam binding ribbon from WOC, Spoons and Strainer are buttons from Dress it Up 



Our Sponsors for the challenge


Kenny K (5 Digi's of the winners choice)


Loves Rubber Stamps (Stamp to the value of $10)



Entering my card
Anything Goes - Handmade background
Creative inspiration - Anything goes + option buttons
Divas by Design - Tie a Ribbon
Fussy and Fancy - Bling it on
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes
No Matter Which Challenge - Bingo (Ribbons-Bling-Diecut)


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day
Louise


6 comments:

marion said...

Very very sweet, hugs, Marion

Nathalie said...

Hi Louise,
fab card monochrome. I love Kenny's K image and yours embelishments.
Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

marion said...

Here I am again, I also want to say thank you for entering your lovely project at NMWC. Good luck, hugs, Marion

DesignerDiva said...

Super card
Thanks for playing at Diva's this week
Hugs Laurie x

Pia S said...

What a stunning white on white creation! I just love the detail of the charm - so perfect with your choice of image - and you've arranged the flowers and gems so beautifully!

Aunty Sue said...

Love this image Great card and thanks for sharing at Creative this week