Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday Glitter at Simply Magnolia

Good day, this is my second scheduled post for today, please scroll down for my 
KennyK's DT card

We have a new challenge starting today at Simply Magnolia, our theme is 

Birthday Glitter

We want to see a Birthday card and don't forget the glitter


No designer papers for my card, I used white cardstock some sookwang tape and burnished it with Cool Highlights Glitter Ritz.


My image is Secret Tilda, colored with copics.  I added glitter to the bow and white trim on her clothing.  I added 2 coats of Glossy Accents to the Magnolia Lovely Balloon stamp.

Skin : E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E49, E57, E31, E51
Blue : BG07, BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000
Green : YG25, YG01, YG0000
Yellow : Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11



We are sponsered by Tilda's Town for our challenge


Have a great day
Louise


4 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!!!!! simply adorable Louise, love more and more this clean and simple style. Fabulous white and aqua color! gorgeous card. Hugs.

Louise @ Mme Boitatou said...

Wow, elle est peut-être clean mais elle est très efficace!!On n'a pas l'impression qu'il manque quelque chose, elle est fabuleuse!!

Chris said...

Hi Louise, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet, love the simplicity of this one
Hugs Julie P