Traduire/ Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dashing through the snow......

Good day,

Very cold in my parts of the woods today, perfect day to stay home decorate the tree and get some holiday baking done.  I have a card to share with you today that I created for Herazz Scrapbooking.


Papers are Graphic 45, Twelve days of Christmas and Sugar Cream Bazzill cardstock.  I used Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles for the image.


My stamp is Jingle Bell Rudolf and colored with copics, I also sprinkles some Stardust on the ribbon and bells.

Rudolf : E35, E53, E51
Antlers : E44, E42, E41, E40
Bells : YR24, YR23, Y15
Ribbon : E19, E07, R24, R20


Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and I added White Gesso



Entering my card
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Happy Holidays
You Me and Magnolia - Christmas Time
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Creatures
Deep Ocean - Santa is Coming
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia lovers - Bingo ( Red, lace, stars)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

9 comments:

marion said...

very very sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion

Céline said...

cette carte est sublime, j'adore les couleurs et la superbe compo florale!
bises
céline

Unknown said...

Une autre très belle carte. Elle est ravissante. Bravo

Maris said...

lovely creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card and so beautifully designed and coloured! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, that Graphic 45 paper is gorgeous, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Christina C. said...

Love this card....so festive!!!

Cindy said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. I really love it! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

Chris_P said...

Really beautiful!!