Traduire/ Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Friendship grows forever....

Good day everyone

I just love trying something new, 
today I have a card to share with you that I created for Herazz Scrapbooking.

They received the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes and I could not wait to try it.


They have several color combos,  I used Autumn leaves.  
My papers are all white cardstock.
Background is Spellbinders M Bossabilities embossing folder call Bricks and Bark.


I used Memory Box Wildflower Corner die, and Sentiment is a Copper Peel-Off.


I love how this card came together and I have so many cool idea's with other dies to try out.



Entering my card
Oldie but a Goodie - Autumn (older item used, Embossing folder)
Dream Valley Challenge - No Stamps allowed
Crafty Catz - CAS
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafting for all seasons - Colours of autumn
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times - Add Texture

Thanks for stopping by
Louise

6 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

Such an elegant card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Louise thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

Danielle Champagne said...

Very lovely Louise, very elegant. Love this shimmering look in your flowers, and have no idea of what cosmic Shimmer Gilding flakes are all about, but you tempted me! beautiful texture in the background. Gorgeous work. Hugs.

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely CAS card perfect for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Thanks for sharing with us. awesome i have some of these flakes will have a go.

verybellemakes said...

The colours of the gilding is gorgeous!! I have some waiting in my stash - think I'll make a point of trying it out very soon! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, such a wonderful autumnal feel.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x