Traduire/ Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Anything goes for Paradise of Stamps

Good day

November 1st already, time for our new challenge at Paradise of Stamps
Our theme is Anything goes


New technique for me, I created a spinner card.  I followed the tutorial here
The paper I used is from stock, I purchased it many moons ago


I used Tim Holtz crazy dogs stamp and dies
and colored them with distress inks


I stamped a smaller version of the dog on the inside
I also used circle stitched dies and a stitched border 


I added some glossy accents for dimension 
and some sequins and Wink of stellar Clear for a bit of sparkle
The ball was stamped on some fun foam

Entering my card
Craft you Passion - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Crafty Gals - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes die cuts
Addicted to stamps - Lots of layers

Have a great day
Louise

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, love the image and great papers, a technique I need to have a go at having been inspired by your card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Catie Cuddles said...

Very cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion Challenges. Happy crafting!
Catherine X DT

Céline said...

j'adore l'idée associée au tampon ;)
bises
céline

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just fabulous. i love the gorgeous little image and nicely coloured too. Love your colours and love your design. You have displayed your project wonderfully on our blog. Nice work and a real pleasure to visit and view your work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Emma said...

I LOVE your card! The images and backing paper go together perfectly - the dog reminds me of my dog, adorable! The spinning element is a funky extra :) I hope you'll join us again with the next MAWTT challenge, Emma (DT)

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Y love this it is so cute thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Janice said...

Louise this is brilliant! A very cute dog and a fantastic card design. Perfect papers too! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

Helen said...

Great card - very clever design.

Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

Helen x