Traduire/ Translate

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Baby shower, exploding box

Good day everyone,

Well I'm going to be a first time grandma in June and this is the creation 
I made for the baby shower we had at my house last weekend


This is my first exploding box and I had so much fun creating it
I used white cardstock for the base along with Maja design papers
in Vintage Spring and Vintage baby collection


T change the color from pink to Lilac in the vintage baby paper
I used Shaded Lilac distress ink 


Every pocket has a pull out white booklet
that I added a lilac tab, and also added extra pockets
for journaling
Lots of lace, ribbon, glitter and pearls


The hardwood floor background was created using
my score pal and distress inks


I found this cute wooden crib at the dollarstore
and painted it white, created a cute comforter with added lace


For the cover, lots of flowers, ribbon and pearls
leaf diecuts and flowers sprays

Entering my creation
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes ch#159
Hanna and Friends - Lets Celebrate
613 Avenue Challenge - Anything goes option create a box
Noor design - Add lace
I am Roses challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise




3 comments:

Gale said...

Gorgeous exploding box Louise. Love every panel and beautiful flowers on top. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Rachel Parys said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! What a wonderful gift!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!

Sheryl said...

Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.